Monday, June 11, 2012

Going Under the Knife

Thursday is the big surgery day! I am a tad bit nervous but I should make it. ;)

I had my pre-op and did not realize what type of healing time was involved. I may not be able to take my course in July. I am a bit bummed with that. I don't want to mess with proper healing time and have bigger problems later down the road.

I just wanted to let my few readers know that I will not be updating this blog for a bit.

My fiance is coming to see me at my ugliest and neediest. This should make for some interesting times. He's a gem to come down and assist me. I guess both of us need to get used to it because marriage is about the sickness as well as the health. We may never have that health part down though ahaha. When I get married, I am shouting "IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH" because we both started out sick and will remain with disease. We'll have that part down cold.

I wish all of you a happy and healthy remaining June.

4 comments:

  1. Hey A! Good luck with the surgery! I'm sure it will go just fine :)I wish you a speedy and easy recovery.

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kelley! I am sure all will just be fine too. I just don't want to sit around too long not being able to use my right hand. I hope you enjoy your summer vacation!

    All the best!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi A, just wanted to say I hope your recovery has got off to a good start, I've been thinking of you. And I hope you and your fiance are enjoying some time together, despite the reason for the visit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki,

    Thank you for thinking of me. It will be a slow process but I will be better. I hope you are doing well. Take care!
    A

    ReplyDelete